Sonntag, 19. August 2012

Snippets from Abroad 007

Planning is nice and good and sometimes even works:

Over a beer last night with the Frenchman who either owns this place or very much seems like it, my hopes of getting to my destination easily where somewhat diminished. Nobody working in the guesthouse could think of a regular way to get where the crazy guy talking about needing to get there for his thesis wanted to go. Maybe from Pnom Penh, they said. There was no message from the batman-loving tuk tuk driver. I went to sleep, having decided to go by the Frenchmans word and ask my way through the bus-offices in town the next day. Said next day came and when I came down the stairs, I realized only after sitting down in the lobby that the vehicle parked infront of the place was covered in bat-symbols. I grinned and so did Nathy. "You want to go now?" he asked. "Just let me get my stuff and check out." I answered. Better have everything with you. Stay flexible. Keep moving.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen